Sunday, May 24, 2009

Script: Over There (3 of 5)



The next installment, only two more to go ...

Page FIVE

5/1
Boy: “Is it fair that I have to stay at my aunt’s all month?”

5/2
Boy: “Is it fair that I have to put up with Miss Perfect and her creepy little sister for the whole time?”

5/3
A two-bubble speech bubble from the boy ... you know, one of those speech bubbles that has a connecting bit so there are two individual bubbles but both coming from the same person, so that it indicates two separate bits of related talking.
Boy: “They always talk about me, and giggle and point.” “Or they just roll their eyes at me and burst into fits.”

5/4
Boy: “They seem to always be fighting, yet always agreeing on things.”
Sarge: “Siblings are like that."

5/5
Boy: “How would you know?”


Page SIX

6/1
Sarge: “Well, I do have about a thousand or so identical twins.”
Boy: “Really?”

6/2
Sarge: “At least. But even without them I’ve got my brothers in the squad.”
Boy: “You’re all related?"

6/3
A two-bubble speech bubble for the Sarge.
Sarge: “Not by blood, or plastic, or even batch number ... ” “ ...but by all being forced together in danger against our will.”
Boy: “Oh.”

6/4
Boy: “I'll have to play with their stupid dolls and ponies and other dumb things, rather than my own toys?”
Sarge: “You’ll cope, kid”

6/5
The boy is angry.
Boy: “You think so ... ?"

6/6
Getting even angrier.
Boy: " ... well, let’s see how you cope."

continued tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment