Monday, May 25, 2009

Script: Over There (4 of 5)



The penultimate part ...
Page SEVEN
7/1
The angry boy in the act of placing the Sarge with his men, but he never actually places him down.
Boy: "The battle starts now! No support, no reinforcements, no nothing!”

7/2
The boy holding Sarge in a tight fist.
Sarge: “You could take us with you to London.”
Boy: “I can't!" Mum says I might lose you guys.”

7/3
The boy calming down.
Boy: “She’s probably right too. I always seem to leave things behind at places.”

7/4
The boy now more sad than angry.
Boy: “I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you guys.”
Sarge: “We feel the same way, kid.

7/5
Boy: “Thanks, Sarge.”

7/6
Boy: “Maybe you do need some air support for this one.”


Page EIGHT
8/1
Sarge: “We will make the most out of whatever we get."

8/2
Boy: “You always do.”
Sarge: “Do what?"

8/3
Boy: “Make the most of it.”
Sarge: “We just do our job.”

8/4
Boy: “But no matter what I throw at you and your men you always put on a brave face. You always go in to battle, no matter what the odds.”

8/5
Sarge: “Of course we do. We obey our orders.”

Final part tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment