Tuesday, June 2, 2009

But not to anyone else



Self-censorship is a wonderful thing. I mean, without it you'd reveal your inner-most secrets, fears and humiliations to everyone. Without self censorship I'd tell you all about the time I ...

... and when I ...

... oh and the fact that porpoises' really ...

... not to mention the ... in the ...

Yes. self censorship is great. It's what keeps all of us together. After all, if I knew what you did that time at the ... when you were with ... and you thought no-one saw, but secretly you hoped someone did because ... was so awesome, and the ... was just perfect. Well, we'd never be able to look each other in the eye again.

Nice shoes, by the way ... leather soles?

Love the red nail polish.

Well, um ... see ya ... I've got to be somewhere else.

To thine own self be true.

1 comment:

  1. "Without self censorship I'd tell you all about the time I ..."

    I must say that your self-censorship abilities have improved a lot over the past 20 years, but I'm sure your wife would agree that there is still room for improvement...

    ReplyDelete