Monday, February 15, 2010

Script: Utterly Rucked, part eleven



Another daily script. Part 11 of 24. If I keep writing at this pace I'll have 2000 pages of comic scripts by the end of the year. Is that something to aim for?
UTTERLY RUCKED 11
Counter Rucking
by David Tulloch

Page ONE


1/1
Large title frame.
TITLES
UTTERLY RUCKED
Part Eleven, Counter Rucking

Okay, so this is a really bad pun. The frame shows Cheryl being fucked from behind over a kitchenette counter by Matt "Big Willy" Williams (No.14). Counter rucking. Ouch. I know. But this is actually a positive Cheryl episode in which she turns the tables (counter rucks) on one of the team. Anyway, arrange the frame so we don't see anything explicit, so we are looking at their faces, Cheryl bent over the counter, Big Willy standing behind her.

Cheryl: "This is bloody uncomfortable. Do ya think we could move off the kitchen counter?"

1/2
Cheryl: "There's a sofa just over there."
Big Willy: "Just shut up, Cheryl. If I can't concentrate this takes too long."

1/3
Cheryl: "Jeez, Big Willy. Way to make me feel special."
Big Willy: "Just be thankful I'll still go with you ... some of the guys think you're bad luck ... or worse, that you're the killer."


Page TWO


2/1
They are no longer coupled. Cheryl has detached.
Cheryl: "Me? Why would I want to kill any of you?"
Big Willy: "Some claptrap Little Johnny said about you sublimating something or other."

2/2
Cheryl crying. Big Willy puts his arm around her.
Cheryl: "You think (sob) I'm the killer?"
Big Willy "Hey, don't get like that. I didn't say that. Just some of the others."

2/3
Cheryl: "I do have feelings, ya know."
Big Willy: "I know. We all do. And right now I'm feeling horny."

2/4
Cheryl is a bit pissed off.
Cheryl: "I'm not a machine, Willy."
Big Willy: "Yeah, a machine doesn't talk back."

2/5
Cheryl reaches for a kitchen knife.

2/6
Cheryl holding the knife. Big Willy looking terrified.
Big Willy: "Jeezus Cheryl ... it is you!"


Page THREE

3/1
Cheryl enjoying his fear.
Cheryl: "Fuck off ... I'm not the killer.

3/2
Threatening Willy.
Cheryl: "But I will hack your balls off if you don't start treating me with some respect. "
Big Willy: "Sorry ... sorry, Cheryl."

3/3
Cheryl being a bit nicer to nicer.
Cheryl: I'm really not the killer. There's no need to be afraid, sweetie."

3/4
Willy is not convinced.
Big Willy: "It's just ... well, you know ... the knife."

3/5
Cheryl waggling a finger at Willy.
Cheryl: "Come over here."
Big Willy: "Um ... Do I have to."

3/6
Cheryl looking stern.
Cheryl: "Yes."


Page FOUR

4/1
Cheryl pushing Willy's head down with her free hand. Willy looking up, looking a bit worried.
Cheryl: "That's better. Now ... put that tongue to use."
Big Willy: "Can you put the knife down, Cheryl?"

4/2
Cheryl has pushed Willy's head down between her legs (we don't need to see this).
Cheryl: "No. And call me Mistress."
Big Willy (from below): "Yes, Mistress."

4/3
Cheryl looking down at the (not seen) man between her legs.
Cheryl: "Mmmm. That's it. You're gonna have to work damn hard if you want a reward, little man.

4/4
Same as previous, except Cheryl is throwing her head back in pleasure.
Cheryl: "Oh yessss."


Page FIVE

Afterwards in the bar. Big Willy is drinking beer next to Patton.

5/1
Patton: "Paddy's gone missing."
Big Willy: "Cripes. Not another one."

5/2
Patton: "Well. He snuck out to get himself a gun, so maybe he just shot himself."

5/3
Big Willy: "Hey, Patton, you don't think Cheryl's the killer do you?"
Patton: "Cheryl. Nah. She's not the type."

5/4
Big Willy: "You don't think she's angry at us all for the way we treat her?"
Patton: "Nah. Cheryl's the kind of woman who gets off on the attention I reckon."

5/5
Big Willy: "So it's definitely not her."
Patton: "Nah. She loves us all in her own way."

5/6
Big Willy: "Good."
Patton: "Why do you ask?"


Page SIX

6/1
Big Willy: "Well ... it's just that something happened with her earlier today and ... and ... "
Patton: "What?"

6/2
Big Willy: "Well. I actually want to go see her again."
Patton: "Jeez! I know it's boring around here, but doing Cheryl twice in one day. You can't be that desperate?"

6/3
Big Willy having gulped down his beer
Big Willy: "I think I'm in love, mate."

6/4
Big Willy wanders off from the bar, leaving behind a puzzled Patton drinking beer.

6/5
Burnsie turns up next to Patton.
Burnsie: "What's up with him?"
Patton: "He reckons he's in love with Cheryl."

6/6
Burnsie: "It's the stress. Does strange thing to a bloke."
Patton: "Christ. I never want to get that stressed."

Next: Ball retention

Logo by Guy Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment