Saturday, May 29, 2010

Script: Opportunity & Knox THREE, page 1 (of 6)



Finally, we got around to taking some more pics. So here's the first page of the third, and last for now, Opportunity & Knox story.


Page ONE
Our heroes walking out of town, heading into the hills toward some mountains.

1/1
Opp: "I can't believe you said we'd go and kill the marauding dragon."
Knox: "It seemed the right thing to do. Don't worry."

1/2
Opp: "Don't worry?!? Of course I'm worrying. It's a dragon. It's killed a dozen heroes of renown. We're just a dwarf who's a bit tall and giant who's a bit short. We don't stand a chance."

1/3
Knox: "I have a plan."

1/4
Opp: "You have a plan? That's meant to make me feel better?"
Knox: "Yes."

1/5
Full width title frame.
Knox: "I promise you this dragon will be but a little problem, easily defeated."
TITLES
O&K THREE
Little Problem


Continued tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment